Stand out from the crowd and turn heads with the K6, a rare and unusual fat tyre high powered scooter. A beast of a scooter weighting around 57kg, but with those dual 3000W motors you’ll have no problem climbing even the steepest hills. With ultra-bright LED lights illuminating the way to a fantastic ride.
- Foldable with seat or without seat
- Motor power: 6000W (3000W X2)
- Brakes: Discs front / rear
- Shock Absorber: Front / Rear
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Panasonic Battery: 60V 50Ah
- Charging time: 5 - 10 hours
- Display: LCD
- Front Lights: Ultra Bright LED
- Rear Lights: Indicator / Brake Lights
- Tires: 13” Fat Wheel
- 5 speed levels (incl. Eco / Turbo)
- Max. Speed: 85km/h
- Max. Range: 50Ah 120 – 150km
- Max. Load: 180Kg
- Weight: 57Kg
- Product Size: 142 x 69 x 132cm
- Certification: Ce, FCC, RoHS
FLJ K6 (3000w x2 motors)
Keep your electric scooter in a dry environment. Do not leave your electric scooter in the freezing cold or in the sun during hot weather. Keep the battery dry.
Avoid Riding Electric Scooters on Wet Surfaces
Electric scooters are made up of several electric components, which may fail if exposed to water. Electric scooters are typically meant for dry hard surfaces.