The SK1 a mid-range electric scooter comes with a seat providing extra comfort and stability and a Panasonic 25Ah battery as standard. A well-built off-road scooter with fantastic suspension and a quality Panasonic battery.
- Foldable with seat
- Motor power: 1200W
- Brakes: Discs front / rear
- Shock Absorber: Front / Rear
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Panasonic Battery: 48V 25Ah / 35Ah
- Charging time: 5 - 10 hours
- Display: LCD
- Front Lights: LED
- Rear Lights: Indicator / Brake Lights
- Tires: 10” Tubeless Tires
- Max. Speed: 45km/h (can be limited to 25km/h)
- Max. Range: 25Ah 60 - 70km / 35Ah 90 - 120km
- Max. Load: 150Kg
- Weight: 31Kg
- Product Size (open): 110 x 60 x 120cm
- Product Size (folded): 108 x 25 x 46cm
- Certification: Ce, FCC, RoHS
FLJ SK1 (1200w)
Keep your electric scooter in a dry environment. Do not leave your electric scooter in the freezing cold or in the sun during hot weather. Keep the battery dry.
Avoid Riding Electric Scooters on Wet Surfaces
Electric scooters are made up of several electric components, which may fail if exposed to water. Electric scooters are typically meant for dry hard surfaces.